UNITED Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Place is a Nice Place to Be [[R.I.P Sean]]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hello United Radio friends
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am by Fang54

» Weekly DJ Schedule
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am by Fang54

» Guess the Radio Babies
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm by NetChick

» Quotes
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm by mum

» Forum's Back
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm by mum

» The Digital Economy Act 2010
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm by casper

» Pics. :)
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm by Laurapooh

» So You Think You Can Be A DJ?
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm by SPAWN

» mIRC help
Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm by ThatOneDude

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster

Go down 
+10
ICF
lexie
casper
mum
Ms_shortStack
`John
`Diane or kahlua
HOTROD
cymru
NetChick
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NetChick
Admin
NetChick

Number of posts : 306
Where You Live : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster Empty
PostSubject: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster SympathyCondolences48[

We at United Radio would like to extend our deepest condolences to Mickster and his family during this time of loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_netchick_
cymru

cymru

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:53 pm

thinking of you and yours at this sad time forever in my prayers xxx
Back to top Go down
HOTROD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:06 pm

well i'd like ta say this to you an yours mick ..the way i see it.. an im not a religous nut.. but ., god needed your mom in heaven she went thru hell here on earth lived to tell her tale to those who would listen an you are a lucky man to have know her.. beautifull souls are hard ta find ..an thru all this pain an sorrow... will come happiness , joy an LOVE .. in remembrance of her and FAITH in the promises she made and i HOPE god listens when you need her so for all those who new an loved her you've my best wishes and .................. from all of us here.............. ty for bein you

HOTROD & FAMILY
Back to top Go down
`Diane or kahlua
`Diane or kahlua

Number of posts : 2
Where You Live : australia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:26 pm

I am sorry to hear about your mother's passing. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
`John

Number of posts : 2
Where You Live : Australia
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:42 pm

Condolences to you Mickster from John in Oz.
Back to top Go down
Ms_shortStack

Where You Live : Queensland, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:03 am

Dearest Mick, Have to say im very sorry to hear of your loss, although i'm not religious i do believe in fate and destiny, and will ask the angels to watch over you and your family at this sorrowful time in your lives.

You have cheered us all up at our lowest moments and never forget we will always be here if you need us. Someone is live 24/7 so beep us ok.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedradio.forumotion.com
mum
mum

Number of posts : 35
Where You Live : UK
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:29 am

Heaven is an even brighter place now Mick.

Lots of love and peace xxxx
Back to top Go down
casper
Admin
casper

Number of posts : 102
Where You Live : Dundee/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:40 pm

Mick I have known you quite a while now and see you as a friend and in this time of need I hope that you are surrounded by those who love you, helping you get past this terrible time.

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster Angels11
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxunitedradioxx.net
lexie
lexie

Number of posts : 26
Where You Live : fairyworld (UK)
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Mickster... Im sorry for your lose...
theres another star in heaven now Sad star always looked after.... thinking about you mick Smile xxxxxxxx loves you xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.lexieangel.com
ICF

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Mickster, like everyone else, i too am sad to hear the bad news, my thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family. May the memories of the good times out weigh those of the bad. Deepest regrets from Australia. Our thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com.au
Travis_Bickle

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Mickster,

My deepest condolences reach out to you and every member or your family. Her soul is with God now and is shining in the heavens above, may peace be with you and your family in this time of loss.
Travis_Bickle
Back to top Go down
SassyAngel
SassyAngel

Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: I'm Sorry   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Dearest Mickster, I wanted to tell u i am SO sorry for your loss .... Sad When i found out... I wrote a poem... And i'm Not A Religious person ... But i Know what u are going through.... And I'm sorry..... Every Night B4 i go to bed ill Look at the Sky and Look for the biggest brightest star Because that big bright star Means there is another Amazing Angel amoung us... Luff Ya Mickster <333 Take Care Hun Sad
Back to top Go down
`izzy
`izzy

Number of posts : 19
Where You Live : Australia
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster 1124926r38avk52q0

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster 476880dic3ippc70

Sorry for your loss Mick xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
mickster1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Deepest heartfelt thanks   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm

I want to Thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the thoughts, well wishes and prayers for my mom.

Just so you know, she passed peacefully in the home that she lived for 37 years and raised her family.

I also would like to thank the poker players, Terri, Carol, Doug, Gloria, Joyce, Lisa, Mike, Tom, and Vickie for the lovely flower arrangement and as a tribute to my mom, I will plant in the flower bed in front of the house.

I'm sorry for the late posting but my nick/forum was buggered so I had to create a new one.

I am truly touched.

mickster
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster   Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Mickster
Page 1 of 1