UNITED Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Place is a Nice Place to Be [[R.I.P Sean]]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hello United Radio friends
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am by Fang54

» Weekly DJ Schedule
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am by Fang54

» Guess the Radio Babies
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm by NetChick

» Quotes
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm by mum

» Forum's Back
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm by mum

» The Digital Economy Act 2010
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm by casper

» Pics. :)
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm by Laurapooh

» So You Think You Can Be A DJ?
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm by SPAWN

» mIRC help
Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm by ThatOneDude

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Empty
PostSubject: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:05 am

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur23Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur22Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur21Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur20Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur19Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur18Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur17Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur16Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Barry11
Back to top Go down
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius
United DJ
United DJ
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius

Number of posts : 12
Where You Live : UK
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Thank you Trader1, i'll put photos of you around the open fire to scare small children away Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: open fire   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:44 am

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur24I have a better picture for you to use for scaring the kids Sue :-

This should work !!!!!!!!!!!

Trader1 Cool
Back to top Go down
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius
United DJ
United DJ
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:07 am

Dont be starting that Tarder1... i have some excellent ones of you in a compramising position!!!!!!!!

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Start what????   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:08 am

Oh well I have YOU mid jump remember!!!!!!

trader1 Cool
Back to top Go down
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius
United DJ
United DJ
BorgQueen/MarcusAurelius

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:11 am

Rwwwwwwwwr

Post it ... no one can tell its me with that wig !

hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 am

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Pictur25MarcusAurelius mid jump as requested!
Back to top Go down
casper
Admin
casper

Number of posts : 102
Where You Live : Dundee/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:56 am

lol! Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Trader1a lol!

I Think this is one of your better pictures..... But are you sure thats the one you want all seeing?

Your pic has been added. a1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxunitedradioxx.net

PostSubject: My pic!!!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:12 am

Nothing i can say that will better that post casper !!!!!!!
you render me speechless!!!!!!

good one , you talented lil ghost you Smile

trader1 Cool
Back to top Go down
casper
Admin
casper

Number of posts : 102
Where You Live : Dundee/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 pm

These are some pics I came across an i know Trader would love me to share Smile

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Trader_1Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! GersTrader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! Early_casper

From left to right Trader, GersGal and coughMEcough lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxunitedradioxx.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!   Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trader1---- putting a face to the music and chat!!
Page 1 of 1