UNITED Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Place is a Nice Place to Be [[R.I.P Sean]]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hello United Radio friends
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am by Fang54

» Weekly DJ Schedule
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am by Fang54

» Guess the Radio Babies
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm by NetChick

» Quotes
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm by mum

» Forum's Back
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm by mum

» The Digital Economy Act 2010
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm by casper

» Pics. :)
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm by Laurapooh

» So You Think You Can Be A DJ?
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm by SPAWN

» mIRC help
BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm by ThatOneDude

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BotServ Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
casper
Admin
casper

Number of posts : 102
Where You Live : Dundee/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-04

BotServ Commands Empty
PostSubject: BotServ Commands   BotServ Commands I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 1:50 pm

BotServ allows you to have a bot on your own channel. It has been created for users that can't host or configure an eggdrop or other type of bot. Available commands are listed below; to use them, type /msg botserv command. For more information on a specific command, type /msg botserv help command.

ACT: /msg botserv act #channel text
Makes the bot do the equivalent of a "/me" command

ASSIGN: /msg botserv assign #channel botnick
Assigns a bot to a channel

BADWORDS: Maintains bad words list. (The bad words list determines which words are to be kicked when the bad words kicker is enabled.)

ADD: /msg botserv badwords #channel add word {SINGLE|START}
Adds the given word to the badword list. If SINGLE is specified, a kick will be done only if an user says the entire word. If START is specified, a kick will be done if an user says a word that starts with word. If END is specified, a kick will be done if an user says a word that ends with word. If you don't specify anything, a kick will be issued every time word is said by an user.

DEL: /msg botserv badwords #channel del {word|entry-number|list}
Removes the given word from the bad words list. If a list of entry numbers is given, those entries are deleted. (See the example for LIST below.)

LIST: /msg botserv badwords #channel list
Displays the bad words list. If a wildcard mask is given, only those entries matching the mask are displayed. If a list of entry numbers is given, only those entries are shown; for example: BADWORDS #channel LIST 2-5,7-9 Lists bad words entries numbered 2 through 5 and 7 through 9.

CLEAR: /msg botserv badwords #channel clear
The BADWORDS CLEAR command clears all entries of the bad words list.

BOTLIST: /msg botserv botlist
Lists available bots

INFO: /msg botserv info #channel/nick
Allows you to see BotServ information about a channel or a bot. If the parameter is a channel, then you'll get information such as enabled kickers. If the parameter is a nick, you'll get information about a bot, such as creation time or number of channels it is on.

KICK: Configures bot kickers. Options available are:

BOLDS: /msg botserv kick #channel bolds {on|off} [ttb]
Sets the bolds kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who use bolds. ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated. We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, use /mode #channel +U instead.

BADWORDS: /msg botserv kick #channel badwords {on|off} [ttb]
Sets if the bot kicks bad words. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who say certain words on the channels. You can define bad words for your channel using the BADWORDS command. Type /msg botserv help badwords for more information. ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated. We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, use /mode #channel +G instead.

CAPS: /msg botserv kick #channel caps {on|off} [ttb [min [percent]]]
Sets the caps kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who are talking in CAPS. The bot kicks only if there are at least min caps and they constitute at least percent% of the total text line (if not given, it defaults to 10 characters and 25%). ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated.

COLORS: /msg botserv kick #channel colors {on|off} [ttb]
Sets the colors kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who use colors. ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated.We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, use /mode #channel +U instead.

FLOOD: /msg botserv kick #channel flood {on|off} [ttb [ln [secs]]]
Sets the flood kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who are flooding the channel using at least ln lines in secs seconds (if not given, it defaults to 6 lines in 10 seconds). ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated. We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, instead use our much improved Flood Protection. Please see the FAQ topic, How do I enabled Flood Protection for more information.

REPEAT: /msg botserv kick #channel repeat {on|off} [ttb [num]]
Sets the repeat kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who are repeating themselves num times (if num is not given, it defaults to 3). ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated.

REVERSES: /msg botserv kick #channel reverses {on|off} [ttb]
Sets the reverses kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who use reverses. ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated. We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, use /mode #channel +U instead.

UNDERLINES: /msg botserv kick #channel underlines {on|off} [ttb]
Sets the underlines kicker on or off. When enabled, this option tells the bot to kick users who use underlines. ttb is the number of times an user can be kicked before it get banned. Don't give ttb to disable the ban system once activated. We strongly recommend you don't enable this feature, use /mode #channel +U instead.

SAY: /msg botserv say #channel text
Makes the bot say the given text on the given channel.

SET: Configures bot options. Option available are:

DONTKICKOPS: /msg botserv set #channel dontkickops {on|off}
Enables or disables ops protection mode on a channel. When it is enabled, ops won't be kicked by the bot even if they don't match the NOKICK level. On by default, off not recommended.

DONTKICKVOICES: /msg botserv set #channel dontkickvoices {on|off}
Enables or disables voices protection mode on a channel. When it is enabled, voices won't be kicked by the bot even if they don't match the NOKICK level. On by default, off not recommended.

GREET: /msg botserv set #channel greet {on|off}
Enables or disables greet mode on a channel. When it is enabled, the bot will display greet messages of users joining the channel, provided they have enough access to the channel. Off by default.

FANTASY: /msg botserv set #channel fantasy {on|off}
Enables or disables fantasy mode on a channel. When it is enabled, users will be able to use commands !op, !deop, !voice, !devoice, !kick, !kb, !unban, !seen on a channel (find how to use them; try with or without nick for each, and with a reason for some?). Note that users wanting to use fantasist commands MUST have enough level for both the FANTASIA and another level depending of the command if required (for example, to use !op, user must have enough access for the OPDEOP level.) On by default, off not recommended.

SYMBIOSIS: /msg botserv set #channel symbiosis {on|off}
Enables or disables symbiosis mode on a channel. When it is enabled, the bot will do everything normally done by ChanServ on channels, such as MODEs, KICKs, and even the entry message. On by default, off not recommended.

UNASSIGN: /msg botserv unassign #channel
Unassigns a bot from a channel. When you use this command, the bot won't join the channel anymore. However, bot configuration for the channel is kept, so you will always be able to reassign a bot later without have to reconfigure it entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxunitedradioxx.net

BotServ Commands
Page 1 of 1