UNITED Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Place is a Nice Place to Be [[R.I.P Sean]]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hello United Radio friends
Army at War I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am by Fang54

» Weekly DJ Schedule
Army at War I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am by Fang54

» Guess the Radio Babies
Army at War I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm by NetChick

» Quotes
Army at War I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm by mum

» Forum's Back
Army at War I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm by mum

» The Digital Economy Act 2010
Army at War I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm by casper

» Pics. :)
Army at War I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm by Laurapooh

» So You Think You Can Be A DJ?
Army at War I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm by SPAWN

» mIRC help
Army at War I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm by ThatOneDude

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Army at War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang54
Fang54

Number of posts : 50
Where You Live : Germany
Hobbies & Pastimes : Generator Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:07 am

We Have been attacked by an anonymous enemy and government is keeping quiet about it to the media and the civilians. East Florida, East Maryland, and Washington DC has already been overrun. Military bases around the world scramble to get all civilians off post to go into Code Red phase... Mad

We were hit here in Schweinfurt in Germany and our entire unit is called to clean the area of any hostile targets and neutralize any enemy we come in contact with. We have yet to find any threats here on post other than the quick drive-by at our front gate... We have 20 down at the motorpool clearing out rooms and making sure that all of our Humvies and Hemmets are all accounted for...

We have lost all forms of contact with the states... but we just recieved word that New York City is being bombarded from off shores and many casualties exist... .. . affraid

Chemicle Agents believed to be existing in a bowling alley and evacuated all civilians

CNN is coming on to base and we are preparing a breifing with them...

... 2 buildings in our own squadron has been cleared and guards posted, moving on to other buildings in our squadron.. United States now has a Nuclear threat and we are on full alert...

Fang54 will keep this post updated... War Games Continue... affraid
Back to top Go down
Fang54
Fang54

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:35 am

local Air Field bomb, Fuel exploded, many expected injured and dead... reinforcements has been sent over to assist the locals with Anti Aircraft guns... enemy is still unknown to us... tanks ready to roll and Europe has our back... Russia has made alliances with the country to go to war.... Florida, Maryland, and DC are cleared of threats... New York City is under siege and Aircraft from the base are headed over to destroy ships... Nuclear missile intercepted and destroyed...

Iranian presence found in Germany and near our base.. reports that Autobahn has been shut down due to a roadblock made by tanks. . . Threat still exists on base... troops MIA at leadworth, reports say that leadworth has been bombed and also here on CONN...

Army is scrambling around to bomb shelters trying to anticipate the next attack...

-Wargames continue.... ... . .. . affraid
Back to top Go down
Fang54
Fang54

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:02 am

situationall normal now ...wargames are over and we hadgood reaction time. yay.. Razz
Back to top Go down
NetChick
Admin
NetChick

Number of posts : 306
Where You Live : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 am

Shocked YOU NUTTER! Very Happy Hope you are well!! Miss ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_netchick_
Fang54
Fang54

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:33 am

oh yea, kickin back on my 24 hour duty cq again and gonna head out to Rammstein (Airfield base) to welcome home 600 proud soldiers from afghan... :O!!!

i'll admit, i havent been here long, but you can see how much the wives and kids missed their fathers and lovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Army at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army at War   Army at War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army at War
Page 1 of 1