UNITED Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Place is a Nice Place to Be [[R.I.P Sean]]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hello United Radio friends
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am by Fang54

» Weekly DJ Schedule
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am by Fang54

» Guess the Radio Babies
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm by NetChick

» Quotes
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm by mum

» Forum's Back
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm by mum

» The Digital Economy Act 2010
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm by casper

» Pics. :)
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm by Laurapooh

» So You Think You Can Be A DJ?
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm by SPAWN

» mIRC help
Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm by ThatOneDude

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Circus
Mr_Circus

Number of posts : 12
Where You Live : Kansas City Missouri
Hobbies & Pastimes : buggin mickster & casper
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today Empty
PostSubject: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 am

Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today Icon_cheers yes ladies and gentlemen I did it I became an American Soldier . . . its been a fun 9 weeks of training now on to AIT and that means im coming back online to listen to my favorite djs and chat wit some of the best ppl online
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/816mr_circus
Fang54
Fang54

Number of posts : 50
Where You Live : Germany
Hobbies & Pastimes : Generator Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm

hey congrats man. ive been in nw going on my third year.. currently in afghanistan.. but im not a fister though.. im a Generator mechanic.. woot.. w/e man seems like combat guys have alot less to do... damn... anyway.. just dont let anyone take advantage of you and get to know your Regs, Policies, anything you can because.. you can use that as a shield when an NCO or anyone else try to bug u don... when your deployed that changes abit though. Dont lose your focus and stay motivated soldier!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
mickster
Admin
mickster

Number of posts : 39
Where You Live : houston texas usa
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 am

I want to thank you both for your service. Glad to know you're ok Fang54. Godspeed..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mickster1245
Fang54
Fang54

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 am

Mickster, you dont have to thank us for our service my good man. Despite some of the things we may / maynot experience, we are proud to serve and do our part as who we are as proffessionals, soldiers.. and DJ's when we get the chance! I know I havent really been around lately for the past few months, but i assure you not a day goes by where I miss yall. The United radio community was there for me for a long time, and as your proving on this post you just sent, your still supportive. I really do appreciate the suport you have given me throughout the years we've all been quoting eachother on #Radio...

Netchick, dont think i dont love you.. as well as you Mum! (bites) Havent forgot about Hotrod, OneXbox (shaka bra), Marcus, all of ya. yall are awesome! Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mum
mum

Number of posts : 35
Where You Live : UK
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 am

We Miss you Fang54 (nibbles) xx

Stay well and safe.....

And well done to the Clown !!! yay Mr_Circus xx cheers
Back to top Go down
Fang54
Fang54

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

we all will including Mr_Circus Smile..

Less than 1 percent of the american population does what Circus just accomplished t.. so much cheers to him indeed.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today   Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr_Circus is graduating army basic training today
Page 1 of 1